* L'Auberge is where the Ceremony will be held and they are only charging $50 per person for food to have your wedding there which is an absolute steal!
* L'Auberge is also giving away a 2 night Honeymoon stay for the Bride and Groom.
* Rehearsal Dinner at Tlaquepaque provided by Main Street Catering
* Photos by Sedona Bride
* Videography by Serendipity Videography
* Cake by Sedona Cake Couture who has been featured on the Food Network Cake Challenge twice!!
* Wedding Planning by Sedona Wedding Planner
* Florals and decor by Events By Showstoppers
* Officiant is Sterling Weddings
* Limo by White Tie Transportation
* Gown by Mariee
* Rentals by Tri-Rentals
* Suit by Saviero Custom Clothiers
* Artists In Rhythm who is the band for the reception
So here's the skinny on the tickets. It's $10 per person or $15 per couple for those that drive themselves up. And it's $25 per person or $35 per couple for those that want to come up in the bridal buses. The Sedona Bridal Show is sponsored by The Wedding Chronicle. For a complete list of vendors at the show and tickets to the show visit the Sedona Bridal Show website. See you there!!
Words unabshedly stolen from Serendipity Videography's Blog Thanks you said it better than I could.